What comes to your mind when you listen to the word waxing?
Everything clean and shiny, right! Right!
Waxing is one of the most effective ways of hair removal and the one that lasts the most. And hence the wisest choice.
But for some of us, waxing can be a messy and sometimes a painful affair. Quite a few of us have sensitive skin making waxing a daunting task. But fret not, we have listed a few hacks that will make waxing a less painful and a more satisfying experience.
- First and the foremost thing here is to do waxing with the help of a qualified beautician. As simple as the waxing task may seem there are many nitty gritty involved. Like how hot the wax should be, in what direction you should pull the strip, what hair is not possible to remove via waxing, so on and so forth.
- Always make sure that you wash the area to be waxed before starting the waxing session. That will ensure that the skin is free from dirt, grime, and natural oils.
- Exfoliate! One simple task. This will ensure all the dead skin is gone and also will help the ingrown hair to come on the surface.
- Do not apply any cream or moisturizer before you wax, as that makes waxing a tad bit difficult.
- You can use flavored waxes to get rid of tan and to achieve softer skin. Waxes infused with aloe vera or chocolate give good results for the same.
- Pop a pill. Take an aspirin 30 minutes before you start waxing, this will help in reducing the sensitivity and the pain that comes with it.
- Use a hot towel to wipe the area to be waxed. This action opens the pores and eases the grip of the waxing strip. It also is a good way to reduce pain.
- Use a numbing gel or spray. This has to be used in extreme circumstances for people whom waxing is just unbearable.
Hair removal is an essential part of every woman’s beauty regime. And if that task is made simpler and hassle-free then what better than that. If you are in Abu Dhabi, then Beautiful Henna Centre in Mushrif is a place where you can get that perfect wax done.